Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an Sr. Analyst, Business Technology – Cardiovascular Metabolism Marketing. This position’s primary location will be in Titusville, NJ. This role will require up to 10% travel within the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and occasional travel across North America.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.Janssen.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The NA Commercial Pharma IT Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Business Technology Analyst provides technology direction and project execution for the NA Janssen Pharmaceuticals Cardiovascular and Metabolism (CVM) Franchise. In this capacity, the BTL BA is expected to provide leadership regarding relationship management, project/program management, business process/analysis, quality and compliance.
This position serves as a liaison to the CVM Franchise and Information Technology, with a focus on digital marketing and sales processes/solutions. The job responsibilities include direct interaction with business partners to understand the capabilities required by the business, to assess the current state, and to develop requirements specifications that support sales and marketing strategy
This role will:
- Act as key engagement partner for business users; understand key business process within domain and aligned IT systems
- Identify technology enabling improvement opportunities. Supports development of business case and implementation plans for technology investments.
- Supports continuous process improvement; mapping current & future state processes. Supports root cause analysis for process gaps and improvement
- Understands core IT products and their ability to drive business value; supports engagement across IT partners (Business Technology & Product Lines).
- Conducts Business Analysis: Maps out business process; Captures business requirements and specifications (story boards, use cases); supports translation into technical requirements. Ensure compliance requirements (security, regulatory) are identified and managed within supporting processes.
- Conducts project management for small to mid-size projects: manages schedule, budget, and issues aligned J&J established processes including SDLC & PMx.
- Supports proactive communication of project status, budget, issues and risks to sponsors and stakeholders
- Partner with creative advertising agencies to present new and innovative ideas to brand teams while managing expectations and commitments. Establish and manage roles and responsibilities between internal IT and external agencies to create an effective and collaborative partnership.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies
- Optimize the deliverables of the Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. brand and sales teams through participating in business planning, needs analysis and business risk assessment, leading business process (re)design, acclimating the business processes to changes in technology and consulting with the customer on how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- A Bachelor Degree and at minimum of 3 years of IT experience is required.
- Ability to do business analysis and process analysis from an IT perspective is required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience delivering solutions to support business unit and brand/franchise objectives is required.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following: Web site marketing, digital media advertising, search engine optimization practices, social media, relationship marketing, and mobile solutions is required.
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- A broad and in-depth knowledge of field sales processes, and CRM Processes is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment is required.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies is preferred.
- Up to 10% travel within the New Jersey area and occasional travel across North America is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Business Relationship Management
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.