At HomeDepot.com, our award-winning e-Commerce team is blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology with our 2,200+ store locations and a relentless focus on customer service. We are on a mission to provide the world’s best interconnected shopping experience; and to do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about re-imagining the future of retail. Interested in making history with us? If so, apply today to experience what it’s like to be a part of our HomeDepot.com team. Who knows? Your next big idea may just change the future of retail!
The Sr. Analyst of Customer Transaction Communications leads the design and implementation of the Homedepot.com outbound transactional communication experience. The communication experience includes emails, texts, and other future looking communication channels (messaging, etc) to help inform customers of their order status and any order updates required. They will be responsible for collaborating with various departments to design and execute a best in class communication experience. This Sr Analyst will also monitor and benchmark industry trends and activity to ensure The Home Depot is continuously on the leading edge of communication. This individual should be passionate about the customer and the E-commerce industry and must have proven analytical capability and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- 50% Collaborate with various product partners to improve the communication experience for customer
- 20% Benchmarking best in class communication experiences to help guide Homedepot.com communication strategy
- 20% Collaborate with new business teams to align our communication experience across all of Home Depot
- 10% Providing analytics into usage of customer communications and clearly relaying metrics to partner and leadership teams
Nature and Scope:
- Reports to Manager, Multi-Channel
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 4 years
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Demonstrated business/financial modeling capabilities with tools such as Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated skills in applying statistical analysis principles to business challenges.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; self-starter
- Prior Business Analyst roles
- Product/Project Management skills
- Previous experience working with IT and Third Party Vendors
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Analytical Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong people skills
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!