Sr. Analyst, Customer Development
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posted: March 10, 2017
Reference ID: 3636170302-en-us
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Customer Development based in Skillman, New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Organize, analyze, and draw conclusions from a variety of syndicated data sources such as IRI, Nielsen, customer POS, and loyalty data to independently discern trends and provide insights-based recommendations.
• Optimization of SKU assortment by providing shopper, category, brand and/or customer insights to support a particular strategy or recommendations for customers.
• Provide thought leadership and appropriate insights and analytics as needed to enhance sales results.
• Provide high quality, unbiased category management recommendations to customer retailers and field sales to enable them to increase share and customer spend.
• Assemble and present insight findings and provide insights-driven recommendations.
• Craft data-supported selling stories to drive sales.
• Provide analytic support to other internal partners, such as brand and field sales, by providing POS updates, line reviews, promotional reviews, and ad hoc special projects based on the need for in-depth analysis of data or other analytics services.
• Design, plan, manage and enhance promotional plans, such as developing signage and messaging for assigned store(s).
• Respond to customer requests from the assigned area regarding topics such as samples, supply, and order status.
• Ensures that data utilized is accurately formed, reported and error-free when devising data sets through careful review and refinement prior to running analytical tests.
• Develop, utilize, and share best practices to enhance functional efficiency and accuracy of findings and recommendations.
• Support efforts to develop and enhance customer relationships.
• Persuade and influence internal teams and the customer to a different perspective through use of compelling data and insights.
• Complies with company policy and procedures at all times.
• 4-yr degree required.
• A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in customer sales, category insights/management, analytics, shopper marketing/insights, or related field in a consumer products environment is required.
• Prior experience with syndicated data (IRI/Nielsen) is preferred
• Prior grocery channel experience is preferred
• Prior experience with baby, oral care, or first aid categories preferred
• Ability to access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data.
• Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of analyses, resources, and studies.
• This role will be located in Skillman, NJ and 25% or more travel time will be required.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)