About The Role
The PepsiCo Sr Analyst of Digital Shopper Marketing will be responsible for all digital marketing activation associated with Walmart Inc. ( Walmart.com and SamsClub.com ) Media to Shelf, eCommerce Awareness building for the entire PepsiCo portfolio. Overall duties include Collaboration with the Shopper Marketing Team, Digital Marketing Activation, Media planning, and Digital Marketing Analytics. This role also requires strong project/time management skills coupled with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to handle multiple priorities and objectives across PepsiCo Business Units, external Digital Marketing Media Vendors and eCommerce platforms.Key Responsibilities:Drive Digital Marketing Activation and Media Planning
Lead Digital Marketing Analytics
- Prime Move all Walmart Digital Marketing Media programs across the business units
- Collaborate with the Walmart Inc. Shopper Marketing Teams to develop digital programs to drive conversion and consult on creative, sharing best practices and process across the business units
- Become expert in Digital Marketing space to educate Walmart team and also PepsiCo
- Collaborate with Demand Excelerator and business unit digital dtams to test and learn new vendors to drive conversion in Walmart
- Manage digital sampling opportunities to drive trial
Qualifications/Requirements Education and Certifications:Work Experience:
- Manage Marketing Model Mix inclusion across all business units for Walmart Inc. eCommerce.
- Manage Walmart relationship, driving consistent and thorough analysis across all business units
- Help shape digital marketing strategy and future efficiencies through analytics.
- Share campaign results internally and present to Senior Leadership on a quarterly basis
Skills & Capabilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales or Marketing experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, influencing, and project management skills.
- Experience in media planning and/or digital media planning
- Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams.
- Project management with proven record of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization.
- Business & financial acumen.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.