Job ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include, but are not limited to:
- Manage several analytics day to day tasks and projects for e-commerce operations including KPI reporting, issue resolution, and e-Commerce order management.
- Create adhoc reporting and perform complex analysis as needed to support business needs in the areas of ecommerce operations, financials, and transportation.
- Identify opportunities, recommend strategies, and implement system changes or business process improvements to drive improvement to KPI's.
- Monitor 3PL Fulfillment performance and compliance with SLAs.
- Partnering with 3PL or internal Supply Chain to define metrics, capture data, and develop dashboard to effectively monitor this order delivery channel
- Identify opportunities, recommend strategy, and implement system changes or business process improvements to increase orders throughput, reduce cost and improve service level.
- Support projects and manage specific work streams including requirement documentation, testing and deployment.
- Job provides leadership and opportunity exposure by managing a very important and growing part of PetSmart.
attributed to driving service
include, but are not limited to the following:Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Passionate in providing optimizing business processes and identifying continuous improvement opportunities and solutions.
- Strong understanding of order management, e-commerce, and transportation processes
- Experience with supply chain metrics and their use to drive process improvements
- Works independently to support off-hour/weekend operations. Holds decision making for monitoring and triaging any major system issues including escalation, resolution and communication to maintain/restore fulfillment operations.
- Technical skill profile and competencies required for complex technology environment
- Strong analytical, research skills, proven ability to develop comprehensive solutions to complex problems
- The ability to understand and explain complex issues, but also clearly identify and communicate the situation at a high level
- Ability to manage and train other junior analysts.
- Strong base of knowledge in excel
- SQL skills or basic understanding of relational databases is preferred
- Confident in Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Knowledge of data gathering through various software applications
- Strong business analytics, business process, and project management skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Has sense of urgency, able to prioritize workload in fast pace environment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize ones workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and human relations skills to build effective relationships with team, leadership and business partners
- Position may require up to 10% travel
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Logistics Management or any field with similar analytical acumen.
- 5+ years applicable experience in eCommerce, Supply Chain, IT/IS, or Engineering.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Enterprise supply chain software such as Warehouse Management and Enterprise Planning Systems.
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Quality Control Program is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience using statistical analysis and visual analytics platforms and tools.
A little about us:
If you're a devoted pet parent or an animal lover, you'll find a company that truly supports its associates and empowers them to succeed. Join us to help create a better world for pets and our pet parents.