Position Purpose:The Sr. Analyst, Experience Strategy works closely with their leadership team to understand the merchandising strategies and objectives. This position will analyze and leverage customer information and behaviors as well as competitive benchmarking to identify areas necessary to improve the customer research/shopping experience. Ultimately these improvements will result in improved customer and associate satisfaction, increased traffic and sales, and improved conversion. This role is an opportunity to be at the leading edge of truly channel-interconnected retail leadership, while further building functional skills in merchandising.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 40%- Analyze customer information (external data, internal research, site behaviors, post-transaction data) to identify the most significant opportunities to improve the customer experience across categories.
- 30%-Identify opportunities to improve taxonomy, purchase path (search and navigation), data content, SEO and post-transaction results through tactical execution.
- 15%-Develop and execute taxonomy changes in the system necessary to support new onboarding and business changes .
- 15%- Execute systems changes for promotional activity.
Nature and Scope:
- Position Reports to Mgr, Catergory Experience.
- No direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements:Environment:
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass pre-employment test if applicable.
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree
- program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Work Experience Required: 2
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Proven results in any (but, including most) of the following areas: CI, CRM, customer experience, product content optimization, product management, financial analysis, business analysis and data analytics
- Strong numeric and advanced analytics aptitude
- Basic technical aptitude with web-based tools and advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to understand and influence cross-functional inputs to Merchandising, for achieving better output results
- High comfort level with working in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills (speaking, writing, presenting)
- Strong attention to detail
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!