Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group North America Senior Financial Systems Analyst
leads the design, development, and execution of new financial systems and/or major changes to current financial systems. Serves as a financial systems subject matter expert, providing guidance and structure during all phases of new application implementation and major upgrades.
Responsibilities: The Senior Financial Systems Analyst
job responsibilities include:
- Oversees the assessments and analyses of finance and accounting work processes, systems, and procedures.
- Applies technical and operational expertise to support the design, development, and implementation of new financial systems or changes to existing financial systems.
- Provides the specification of technologies, application architectures and data structures as a basis for design and customization. Ensures designs and technical deliverables meet project objectives.
- Presents comprehensive evaluations, proposals, and recommendations to leadership.
- Provides overall guidance and structure during all phases of new application implementation and major upgrades.
- Monitors the implementation of systems to ensure proper integration with other systems.
- Develops and maintains user access controls and security approaches.
- Serves as escalation contact for resolving complex problems.
- Works closely with technical team to ensure data integrity and the resolution of all data issues.
- Conducts technical reviews of applications for all phases for quality assurance.
- Responsible for vendor relationship management.
- Oversees the design of comprehensive functional and technical end-user training.
- Coaches, trains, and oversees the work of analysts.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or information technology plus minimum of five (5) years of related technical and/or business experience required. Project management, process improvement, and programming languages experience also required. Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be accepted in lieu of degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise and counsel others.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices of finance and accounting.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize and develop programming languages (e.g., VBA, SQL), concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field.
- Knowledge of applicable finance computer software and applications (e.g., Oracle e-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase) and operating systems.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled