At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform activities relating to designing, building, testing, implementing and maintaining solutions, products and processes under the guidance of a Lead Analyst or Manager. May assist in the coordination of tasks for subordinates. Independence level: Works under general supervision.
Position may require up to 20% travel
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1) Manage projects and coordination efforts related to IT infrastructure.
- Create Project Plans
- Manage Scope, Schedule Budget
- Capture risks and issues and communicate to stakeholders
- Attend and report out at status meetings
- Project Financial Management
- Create project forecasts and accruals
- Adhere to processes and procedures established by PMO organization
2) Assist in creation of documentation for projects. Use best practices to improve projects provided to business unit partners, and monitor adherence within Team/Group to standards as defined within the PMO
3) Maintain and enhance engagement with business and IT partners and other stakeholders
Maintain technical knowledge and business acumen within own discipline or function
- Bachelors degree and typically 3 to 5 years related experience in Project Management or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of business practices and processes in project management.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred
- As assigned, work effectively with outsourcing partners
- Independence level: Works under general supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.