The Senior Marketing Analyst role on the Water+ Strategy and Innovation team is an exciting role. The Water+ portfolio is a top priority for the business and is growing. This role will focus on the ONE Coconut Water.Overall Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the re-positioning of the brand, including partnering with Consumer Insights & agency partners on consumer learning agenda, territory identification, brand purpose alignment, and brand architecture guardrails
- Support team in development of innovation pipeline for ONE. This work will be critical as we further develop our Water+ portfolio strategy, in which coconut water plays a key role as a growth category
- Serve as project lead with cross functional partners on any ONE initiatives/execution. Represent brand in team meetings and partner with Integration lead, R&D, Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, etc.
- Support design development/new visual identity for brand, including potential new packaging structures. Partner with Design team on design work and approvals, ensuring leadership alignment
- Lead claims work with regulatory, nutrition, R&D
- Manage ONE and overall long term innovation team budget
- Support the team in Pepsi Strategic Plan (PSP) (i.e. sampling, experiential, presentation etc.)
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- A minimum of 2 years prior Marketing experience
- Preferred: Prior Brand Management Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Understanding of and interest in consumer behavior. Ability to identify trends and insights that lead to product ideas that uniquely satisfy unmet needs
- Desire to become functional expert of Water+ category/landscape
- Ability to partner with Global, Insights, S&I, Commercial, Comms and other cross functional leadership to build and execute innovations on time and with maximum effectiveness
- Ability to collaboratively problem solve and keep others engaged and accountable
- Displaying a sense of urgency, bias for action, and strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for brand strategy
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.