POSITION PURPOSE - The Sr. Analyst for HomeDepot.com will lead order management and inventory agile-based projects to deliver new capabilities and enhancements for Home Depot omni-channel initiatives. The Sr. Analyst will collaborate with various cross-functional business and IT areas to achieve goals. The Sr. Analyst will define and draft business requirements / user stories, define as-is and to-be business process flows, and analyze and reduce complexities in our processes and systems. They will support and be accountable for the success of the project to include business acceptance, quality, completeness, and following through on measuring the estimated project benefits. They will also serve as an order management subject matter expert for dependent projects and processes throughout the organization
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 70% Leads the end-to-end project development process
- 10% Researches and analyzes best practices for order management and fulfillment, business trends with customer focus
- 10% Works with the manager and project manager to provide updates on project status, issues, roadblocks, etc.
- 10% Takes the lead on new programs and initiatives for order management team
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Position reports to Manager, Order Management
- No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable." />
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!