POSITION PURPOSE - The Sr. Analyst for HomeDepot.com will lead order management and inventory agile-based projects to deliver new capabilities and enhancements for Home Depot omni-channel initiatives. The Sr. Analyst will collaborate with various cross-functional business and IT areas to achieve goals. The Sr. Analyst will define and draft business requirements / user stories, define as-is and to-be business process flows, and analyze and reduce complexities in our processes and systems. They will support and be accountable for the success of the project to include business acceptance, quality, completeness, and following through on measuring the estimated project benefits. They will also serve as an order management subject matter expert for dependent projects and processes throughout the organization
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 70% Leads the end-to-end project development process
- 10% Researches and analyzes best practices for order management and fulfillment, business trends with customer focus
- 10% Works with the manager and project manager to provide updates on project status, issues, roadblocks, etc.
- 10% Takes the lead on new programs and initiatives for order management team
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Position reports to Manager, Order Management
- No direct reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - 05
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS -
- Demonstrated business/financial modeling capabilities with tools such as Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated skills in applying statistical analysis principles to business challenges.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; self-starter.
- Agile product owner role experience
- Subject matter expertise with retail order management systems and processes
- Experience in supply chain and inventory operations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES -
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong people skills
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!