Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
This role will provide analytic thought leadership supporting Revenue Management objectives through performing advanced analytics to optimize and execute both pricing and costing solutions, and leading analytics to evaluate margin waterfall performance and impacts. This role will require ability to synthesize and communicate results, recommend a course of actions, as well as implement the solutions.
- Lead analysis to generate insight on customer price sensitivities, market intelligence, and profitability impacts, with the objective of optimizing how the company should set product transfer cost and suggest customer sell price
- Perform advanced statistical analysis to evaluate critical areas for improvement, including price setting, revenue optimization, and strategic alignment with channels, brands, and customer segment. This may include correlation analysis, regression analysis, and/or development of predictive models
- Analyze existing price strategies and improve pricing models of potential changes to quantify sales and profitability impact to customer segments, brands, markets, and channels
- Identify opportunities, design, and implement solutions to continuously improve the processes and models
- Perform data mining, cleansing, and manipulation; identify necessary data elements and their sources, leverage appropriate tools to acquire and consolidate large volumes of data from different sources, and identify and resolve any irrelevant, corrupt, missing, or incongruent data
- Develop business cases to support new solution design
- Collaborate with Performance Management team in scorecard and dashboard development to monitor adoption, implementation and impact of price and cost strategies
- Respond to field inquiries about price systems and processes
Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Finance, or other business related field required
- 5+ years of overall analytics experience, can be inclusive of postgraduate study and work
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Business Objects, SQL, or equivalent reporting tools required
- 1-3 years of experience with scientific scripting languages (e.g. R, SAS, Python)
- 1-3 years of experience in price modeling and model configurations
- 1-3 years of experience with statistics and regression analysis
- Ability to take a business question or problem and develop a structured data analytics to answer or solve problem with minimum instructions
- Able to perform quantitative analysis of large data sets using appropriate analytical tools while navigating multiple, complex data environments
- Possesses a strong general business acumen
- Ability to participate in multiple workstreams/projects in a fast paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Collaborative team player who is able to synthesize feedback and direction from multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop effective presentations to project stakeholders
- Able to appropriately tailor messages and mediums to suit the targeted audience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position’s job functions will be carried out in a professional office environment and will be performed at Operating Company location
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Employment Type: Full Time