Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst Workforce Analytics. This position can be located in New Brunswick, Skillman, Raritan, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA or Manhattan, NY.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
As a member of HR Total Rewards and Workforce Analytics, the Sr. Analyst Workforce Analytics is responsible for gathering and analyzing primary and secondary data using statistical methods and applications to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of the workplace and HR programs. This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Employee Survey Design within Workforce Analytics.
- Study organizational effectiveness, employee surveys, and productivity of workplace programs to drive better business outcomes
- Collect data, build statistical models and conduct analysis to examine areas including, but not limited to, supervision, turnover, hiring, promotion, performance and rewards practices within J&J
- Consult with internal clients to identify questions, gather and clean necessary data, and interpret results
- Help design and/or analyze employee surveys to develop deep insights into our organization
- Support hypothesis testing and draw conclusions that inform management’s decision making across the corporation
- Identify and monitor key drivers of desired outcomes and continue to evaluate the changing forces within the labor market
- Conduct inferential analysis on specific areas of the business to identify relationships and how organizational adjustments can benefit the company
- Present findings internally to inform business decisions and further the advancement of the workforce analytics team
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree in statistics or behavioral sciences preferred
- A minimum of 4 years data analytics experience required
- Experience with R, SAS, or SPSS proficiency required
- Advanced statistical analysis including regression and ANOVA required
- Superior analytical skills required
- Strong verbal and written communications required
- Proven ability to translate research learnings into actionable insights preferred
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence issues to obtain desired outcomes preferred
- Primary research experience preferred
- Expertise designing and analyzing studies in Qualtrics preferred
- HR experience preferred
- Diverse working experience in multiple businesses, functions, or countries preferred
- This position requires up to 5% domestic travel
- This position can be located in New Brunswick, Skillman, Raritan, Titusville, NJ, Horsham, PA or Manhattan, NY.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.