At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Sr. Analytical Chemist for the Drug Delivery Systems Division (DDSD) located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Sr. Analytical Chemist will provide analytical support for the development of metered dose inhalers and/or transdermal patches in the DDSD laboratory. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading development and validation of both physical and analytical test methods.
- Supporting for formulation development.
- Analysis of registration stability samples, collation of data, stability data analysis.
- Leading studies to support regulatory submissions.
- Writing of documents for regulatory submissions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum three (3) years' of regulated environment laboratory experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry from an accredited university
- Strong working knowledge of Gas Chromatography (GC) and/or High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Strong knowledge of FDA and USP requirements for metered dose inhaler and transdermal products
- Familiar with working in a regulated environment, preferably GMP or GLP
- Meticulous data collection and ability to maintain a laboratory notebook
- Ability to adhere strictly to SOPs, good technical skills and working familiarity with laboratory procedures and processes
- Empower chromatographic data system experience
- StarLIMS Lab Information Systems software experience
- Strong data analysis and statistical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
: Maplewood, MNTravel:
May include up to 5% domestic/international travelRelocation:
Is not authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.