About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Responsible for conceiving and evaluating modifications to tools, technologies and processes that enhance Sales and Sales Operations. Evaluates system change requests, creates, approves and manages project plans. Tests tools and processes prior to launch and performs system administrator functions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Operations leaders to identify tool and technology enhancements. Review data and processes for root cause analysis. Evaluates alternatives and recommends solutions
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements. Interfaces with IT organization to determine best-case application configuration and design.
- Develop project plans including objectives, technical deliverables, milestones, stakeholder identification and risk assessment.
- Review and approve project documents: functional/non-functional requirements, functional design documents, data flows and diagrams, test plans, process documents, etc.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing. Conducts post launch assessment.
- Performs system administrator functions for Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Work on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader. Responsible for effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Assist team with day-to-day project management, creates and generates reports in CRM and other operational systems and tools, maintains internal web page permissions and content.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to quickly identify business problems and engineer effective solutions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data into actionable work activity.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while working calmly, quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate and communicate data and complex information in a clear, easy-to-understand manner with all level s of management.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Ability to create business and functional requirements, use and test cases, and project plans.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint).
- Knowledge of CRM systems..
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience
- Project Management experience in an IT environment - 3 Years
- Business analysis and requirements writing - 3 Years
- System Administrator- 3 Years
- Experience with Salesforce or Siebel CRM platforms - 4 Years
- CSG or other billing system experience - 4 Years
- Experience with SharePoint - 3 Years
- Telecommunication experience - 3 Years
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum.
- Business and functional writing certification or successful completion of a recognized writing curriculum.
- System administrator experience making configuration type changes and user profile updates.
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Office environment
- Occasional travel
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.