Day to day:
* Diagnose customer needs, guide them API implementation issues and provides sample code.
* Production support for systems and applications, monitoring APIs & data
* Provide technical support to application developers using API framework
* Tracking and driving resolution/improvements to API deficiencies
* Lead and support merchants integration and implementation
* Document developer FAQs and maintain the knowledge base
* Interact with solutions team to drive the evolution of the technical design and implementation of the solution
* Back-end development, support, maintain, and server side engineering.
* Interact and support the development of front-end applications
* Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing and release management.
* Fast-paced environment with the right balance of quick, iterative development versus more deliberate, smart architecting.
* Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team.
* Engage in integration with various third parties software with a wide range of integration specifications (Linux and Solaris, networking, Oracle, MySql, web services)
* Be a key contributor on a fast moving development teams using agile methodologies
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.