As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Architect, Systems Join the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!! Description:The Sr Architect, Systems plays a key role in shaping T-Mobile's technology strategy by applying expertise in strategic analysis, business architecture, and technology architecture. This role will seek to understand how people, processes, and technology interact to perform the fundamental activities of the business in both current and future states, and model these interactions to influence product and technology strategy in order to better achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the business. Work cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile's business goals, business architectures, and technology architectures and strive to further T-Mobile's business goals via organic or inorganic evolution of T-Mobile's architectures. Drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services by convincing decision makers Compile, deliver, and evangelize end-to-end product roadmaps that guide the evolution of products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines Project architectural coverage generally: >4 concurrent projects. Enterprise Core Competencies:Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Required Qualifications:
- Experienced with ecommerce and order management architecture across one or more service channels of web, mobile, retail and call centers.
- Have experience in SPA (Single Page Application) Architecture.
- Experience creating BPMN, Sequence Diagrams , dependency context diagrams, API Modelling, UML, Archimate , use case modeling and Architecture POVs
- Experienced with tools such as SPARX EA, Confluence, Visio, Rally and Jira.
- Experience with Agile Architecture, scrum based SDLC
- Data Architecture/modeling experience is a big plus.
- Has depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines, such as Wireless telecom architecture, including related architecture domains such as CRM/BSS/OSS/SCM and OMS.
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal), able to provide clear and concise communication across varied set and volume of audience.
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape technology strategy. Experience modeling as-is and to-be architectures based on business requirements
- Minimum 7-9 years related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree Computer science or related field.
*LI-TECH-MB1Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile, develop and deliver end-to-end product roadmaps that guide the evolution of products, and services by applying depth and breadth of expertise in multiple related disciplines
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural guardrails; influence stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural guardrails within many technology domains that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services
- Drive the evolution of processes, products, and services by convincing decision maker
- Mentor team members on best practices in area of expertise. Grasp and communicate big-picture enterprise-wide issues to team. Mentor team members on best practices in area of expertise. Identify and suggest training opportunities for immediate workgroup to help promote bench strength
- Serve as a subject matter expert to influence technology and product strategy by convincing decision makers across multiple domains and working with Architects in each domain
- Senior Architect will work with the team to leverage the concepts of TOGAF and other Architecture principles and certifications to create the product lifecycle, process flows, event diagrams, logical data architecture, entity models and business architecture required for the digital experience solution
- Experienced with architecture presentations, solution demos and cross team interactions / collaboration, manage architecture stakeholders and solution portfolio
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.