UTC Aerospace Systems is a global supplier of systems and services in the aerospace and defense markets with one of the most strategically diversified portfolios of products in the industry. The Sensors and Integrated Systems (SIS) division in Cheshire, Connecticut has a full time position for a Sr. Associate Procurement.
The Procurement Analyst procures materials per the requirements of the Material Resource Planning (MRP) system from approved suppliers to support our Manufacturing facility in Cheshire, CT. The Procurement Analyst supports the Supply Chain Organization by fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Places requirements to meet the cost, quality and schedule objectives of the organization in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Performs as the supplier manager for the commodity assigned; communicate SIS objectives to suppliers.
- Performs value engineering on commodity in concert with SIS and supplier to provide best product/best price.
- Initiates and executes agreements with critical suppliers for the entire Electronics segment of UTC Aerospace Systems, Sensors & Integrated Systems.
- Focal point for delivery assurance with suppliers.
Qualification: 2-5 years experience in purchasing, supply chain or operations experience required.
Education: BA/BS degree w/2-5+ years experience
MA/MS degree w/0-2+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems