Thornall (10011), United States of America, Edison, New Jersey
Sr. Associate, Commercial Credit Training & Policy Management
We are searching for a team member to assist with Commercial Credit Policy efforts, interacting with Associates in the Commercial Risk organization and the Line of Business. This role requires a candidate with strong communication, project management, and presentation skills, along with sound judgment to enable the timely execution of core responsibilities. The candidate must also possess a strong attention to detail and be willing to challenge themselves on a regular basis.
- Coordinating renewal of Standards with the Corporate Policy Office and Office of the Commercial Chief Credit Officer
- Manage Credit and Overdraft approval authority process
- Oversight of formatting, presentation and QC of Credit Policy documents
- Management and QC of department databases (credit and OD authority, policy exceptions, underwriting standards, and distribution lists)
- Managing documentation of departmental procedures
- Managing projects with Policy Officers to ensure complete documentation and communication of all new and changed policies
- Identifying potential departmental process and design efficiencies and drive change where opportunities exist
- Coordination and tracking of training done by Policy Officers
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial banking OR at least 2 years of experience in the military
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Master’s degree
- 3-4 years of Project Management or logistical experience in a large Commercial Bank or Military
- 1 year of experience in Credit underwriting with a large Commercial bank
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new candidate for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.