In order to promote a culture of ethics and compliance, Amgen has established various ways for individuals to raise matters of concern regarding the conduct of Company officials, or ethical, legal or other issues related to the way the Company is conducting its business. One such source of reporting is the Business Conduct Hotline. However, regardless of reporting channel, reports and concerns are ultimately tracked through an integrated incident management capability.
This role reports to the Business Conduct Hotline and Incident Management Program lead within Amgen's Worldwide Compliance and Business Ethics department. The role requires discretion and sensitivity, and involves database maintenance and report generation.
- Day-to-day handling and management of reports submitted to the incident management tool, including those received through the Hotline
- Assisting with internal user access, permissions and questions regarding the incident management tool
- Interacting with the vendor to troubleshoot system issues.
- Developing and building reports, including the creation of trend analyses and dashboards, in order to provide data metrics and interpretation to colleagues and leadership
- Representing the user community and partner with Amgen vendors and the internal technical team on solution lifecycle activities
- Gathering and prioritization, business process gap analysis and diagraming, developing and maintaining SOPs and user manuals, solution testing and issue troubleshooting, communicating to stakeholders (users and management), and business roadmap development
Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experience
Associate's degree and 6 years of Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experience
High School diploma / GED and 8 years of Compliance, Regulatory or Legal experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Experience with analytics-based technology
- Strong technology skills and comfort using various systems, including Excel (focus on pivot charts, formatting, and chart-building), web-based tools including SharePoint, and technology tools (e.g. SFTP/MoveIT platforms, SAS, etc)
- Solution lifecycle skills including business analysis and project management
- Organizational skills in order to effectively track and manage the volume of reports submitted from both inside and outside the US
- Ability to be flexible and to quickly analyze a situation in order to adapt to a constantly changing environment, have a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently, efficiently, and with minimal supervision
- Ability to be discrete and to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Amgen discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen was one of the first companies to realize the new science's promise by bringing safe, effective medicines from lab, to manufacturing plant, to patient. Amgen therapeutics have changed the practice of medicine, helping millions of people around the world in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and other serious illnesses. With a deep and broad pipeline of potential new medicines, Amgen remains committed to advancing science to dramatically improve people's lives. Join Us If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A little about us:
Amgen values the leadership, skills and passion for serving that veterans exemplify and our constant commitment to hiring the best starts here.