Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -- making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."Job Description
The Senior Associate will be a member of the CyberSource Strategy, Channel Marketing, and Client Insights Team, which is responsible for CyberSource strategy development and coordination, strategic projects and planning, market research and strategic intelligence. He/she will lead projects, workstreams, and analyses related to CyberSource strategy, business development, or strategic initiatives. The position will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area with some travel expected. Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead or support workstreams on projects related to CyberSource strategy,
business development, and/or initiatives, including collaborating
with business lines across regional and functional areas
- Work within cross-functional and cross-regional project teams
- Build and maintain competitive intelligence for select competitors and/or emerging
- Communicate and generate support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization
- Participate in continuous training for staff across the organization
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required
- Management consulting, investment banking, or equivalent experience (4+ years) required
- Payments industry experience a plus, but not required
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently within a complex and often ambiguous environment
- Ability to handle multiple project work streams, with proven success in synthesizing
large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems
- Eagerness to work in teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Comfort in, and ability to, present recommendations to business leaders across Visa
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written and verbal communications
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer" with colleagues at all levels across company
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.