Sr. Associate, Digital Product Management (Auto Finance)
Capital One Auto Finance is looking for digital product leaders to build out the next generation of digital experiences. You will collaborate with Designers, Developers and others across the business to invent features and experiences to disrupt the mortgage business model. You will own the performance of those digital experience, and improve web and mobile interface usability through A/B and Multi-Variate testing, through concept and usability research, and by using click stream data and digital analytics to improve funnel performance.
If you have the drive for building amazing digital products that impact the lives of millions daily, we want you! We are looking for product managers who are passionate about digital experiences, energetic design thinkers, self-driven technologists and smart strategists. To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our customers. You will be able to apply your deep knowledge of consumer and technology trends to shape a vision for products that disrupt the home loans industry. You’ll also need to be equally comfortable talking to techies in our sprint teams as you are communicating with our analytically minded, stuffy bankers. (One day, we’ll get them in jeans, too…)
Things that might tip us off you’re not the right person for this position:
You think Square is just a geometric shape
Raspberry Pi looks misspelled
You have an aversion to denim
A mobile wallet is your money running away from you
Thinking about your money gives you hives
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You have demonstrated experience improving digital user interfaces through various tools and techniques
-You’re going to be responsible for delivering an experience, so you must have worked in a product group focusing on web or mobile applications for a few years; in and around cool designers and nerdy engineers – and love it.
- Your prior experience will be important because you will be responsible for your product throughout the full product lifecycle.
- Working with our banking product teams, you’ll need to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs through customer research and interaction data
- You posses the ability to deliver on those insights by driving product vision and strategy to position our digital products alongside our core financial products
- Working with our engineering teams, that vision you clearly articulated will need to turn into simple, intuitive experiences that serve our customer’s banking needs
- You have demonstrated record of success inventing and launching successful features
- You are experienced in Design thinking, driven by customer empathy
If those things up there sound like you, and you can check the box on these things down here, let’s talk. Send us your information and let’s see what you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of Digital Product management
- 1-3 years of experience in product design
- 1-3 years of experience using data to support points of view
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.