The Investment Operation Senior Associate (SA) performs a variety of administrative duties, including administering Corporate Owned Life Insurance, Split Dollar plans, Section 162 Bonus plans, Bank Owned Life policies, income disability plans and such administrative duties as Premium Listings (PL’s or Billings), monitoring of 7-pays and MECs, preparing and reconciling Fund Rebalancing, preparation of Asset Value Reports and other ad-hoc reports. The SA position is also responsible for new case implementation. They will also assist in training as well as providing leadership to new associates. They will be the main contact point in working with external auditors. Responsibilities include:
- Participate and lead in company, department, team and individual goals along with special projects and task forces.
- Suggest and promote improvement of department processes, procedures and work product.
- SA will make recommendations to Client Relationship Managers (CRM) Client Coordinators and Consultants regarding funding issues and asset allocation strategies.
- Act in the capacity as a registered representative.
- The SA will need to understand life policy illustrations. As well as run illustrations to accommodate different scenarios/client needs.
- Manage administration of corporate owned life insurance (COLI) plans on a proprietary database.
- Extremely proficient in asset reallocation administration, implementation and execution.
- Asset Value Reporting (AVR) proficiency. From carrier extraction, auditing and formatting of reports.
- Administers the overall functions of the premium-crediting program, including preparation of the premium listing, following up as necessary to ensure monies have been received, and credited. Reconciles and updates weekly records of premiums paid between Prudential and the carriers.
- Monitors 7-pays and MECs with each premium payment. Performs general analysis to determine if and when 7-pay capacity will run out.
- Able to create and update all versions of the surrender analyses. From COLI data extraction to working with operations on retrieving the correct values from the liability side.
- Creating asset/liability templates for delivery to CRM’s, consultants and client service team.
- Generate and confirm accuracy of a variety of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence, as required.
- Ensure compliance with plan rules and regulations.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers via phone, mail and electronic media.
- Coordinate activities of client, plan participants, trustee insurance companies and other affiliates.
- Respond proactively to ad hoc requests from clients and management.
- Formulate and maintain valued relationships with clients, carriers, peers and associates.
- Other responsibilities and tasks may be assigned on an “as needed basis”.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.