Sr. Associate Process Management, Credit Risk
Consumer Credit and Model Risk (CCMR) is currently seeking a highly self-motivated, detail-oriented process manager to serve as the US Card Credit Governance Process Manager (PM) for the US Card Divisional Credit Office (DCO). The US Card Credit Governance PM is an exciting, fast-paced role that serves as the primary credit governance resource for both the US Branded Card and Partnerships Card DCOs.
This is a valuable role supporting CCMR and the DCO team by actively managing governance processes impacting credit decisions, maintaining corresponding oversight reporting for the US Card DCO, and partnering with department stakeholders to manage credit governance and mitigate credit risk. The US Card Credit Governance PM will also interact horizontally with other DCOs to share best practices and implement process improvements across CCMR.
This role requires core strengths in Results Focus, Problem Solving, and Communication. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with senior leaders, a deep understanding of fundamental process management philosophies, and working knowledge of fundamental credit concepts. A commitment to collaboration and teamwork is required, while having a strong ability to influence others and navigate ambiguity.
• Partner with the DCO to create, oversee, and continuously improve governance processes and related documentation
• Serve as SME for tactical credit governance processes and methodology, supporting the US Card DCO and Line of Business teams throughout the credit decision lifecycle
• Provides administrative support to the DCO and Line of Business teams by coordinating and validating credit decisions through the credit decision lifecycle
• Own credit governance oversight reporting and manage internal credit governance deliverables
• Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
• At least 2 years of experience in Process Management
• At least 1 year of experience interfacing with Executives
• Proficient with MS Office Suite
• Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
• 3-5 years of experience in Process Management
• 2 years of experience in credit risk
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.