Sr. Associate, Process Manager, Digital Messaging
As a Process Manager (Senior Associate) in Digital, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for managing, monitoring and optimizing messaging campaigns for our customers across digital channels. This role includes day-to-day communication with internal stakeholders to ensure a great customer experience through successful messages. The Process Manager Sr. Associate will play a key role in delivering products that impact the company’s bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices.
- Leading and owning the work of the team focused on digital commerce performance, data and analytics
- Collecting data and information and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to product teams, senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Develop the strategy for growing the use and analysis of data to continuously improve products and reach KPIs
- Lead weekly product performance meetings
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Work with product managers to understand goals and objectives, and help them to create insights through product performance data
- Guide product managers in developing product projections
- Recommend tagging and tracking strategies for each product
- Lead the creation and review of product dashboards
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your career in the field of Process Management.
• Bachelor's Degree or military experience
• 2 years of experience in Process management
• Master's Degree in Engineering or Business Management or Process Management or Project Management or Risk Management or Communications or Computer Science or Information Systems
• Process Management Certification or Compliance Certification or Business Process Management Certification
• 5 years of experience in Business Systems Analysis
• 5 years of experience in Digital Operations
• 5 years of experience in Process management
• 5 years of experience in Project management
• 5 years of experience in People management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.