Sr. Associate Product Management - Consumer Lending
Our Retail Bank Consumer Lending Team is looking for product and delivery leaders to build out the next generation experience for consumer lending products in Bank Retail. You will collaborate with our Card, Auto, Home Loans partners and others across the business to enhance and disrupt the consumer lending business model. You will be responsible for the Auto Finance experience in Bank and Cafes and will manage the Auto Finance Projects Portfolio. As you think how to digitalize and transform the bank retail experience you will have the opportunity to propose enhancements and innovation by driving customer and associate feedback sessions, process and experience deep dives and design thinking sessions.
If you have the drive for designing and deliver outstanding customer experience that impacts the lives of millions daily, we want you!
We are looking for product or project managers passionate about improving the customer lending experience using digital tools. Our purpose is to enable our customers to use credit wisely with exceptional sales and servicing experience so that they look to Capital One for all of their credit needs.
To fit in, you have to be jazzed about delivering amazingly simple experiences that make life easier for our customers. You will be able to apply your deep knowledge of consumer, lending products, digital experience, and delivery to shape a vision for products and experience that disrupt the Auto Finance industry. You’ll also need to be equally comfortable talking to techies in our sprint teams as you are communicating with our analytically minded, stuffy bankers. (One day, we’ll get them in jeans, too…)
Things that might tip us off you’re not the right person for this position:
-You think Square is just a geometric shape
-Raspberry Pi looks misspelled
-You have an aversion to denim
-A mobile wallet is your money running away from you
-Thinking about your money gives you hives
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful:
- You’re going to be responsible for delivering enhancements or new Auto Finance experiences in Bank, so you must have worked in a delivery group and will need to be familiar with managing projects using the Agile approach. Sprint planning, backlog, stories, capacity are the day to day elements in this ecosystem.
- You will need to champion and lead the Agile movement in our team and will be responsible to manage the Auto Pod for non-tech deliverables
- Understanding your customer needs and the current experience will be critical to propose a new vision of what is required to enhance and digitalize the customer and associate experience.
- You will be responsible to ensure customer feedback and insights are captured and evaluated on an ongoing basis and to provide a vision that presents the opportunities to translate feedback in actual experience improvements /features
- You will lead customer experience sessions that will result in clear features and stories
- Working with our Auto Finance and Bank partners, you’ll need to socialize and present new initiatives to your partners for assessment, capacity and prioritization
- You will need to be very familiar with our digital tools and platforms to be able to articulate clearly the business intent to our partners, in particular our tech partners
-You have demonstrated record of success recommending and launching successful features
- You are experienced in Design thinking, driven by customer empathy
If those things up there sound like you, and you can check the box on these things down here, let’s talk. Send us your information and let’s see what you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 2 years of project management experience
- Six months of experience with Product Management
- Six months of experience with Agile
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.