Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionBring the product forward - Sr. Associate Product Manager Benefits
Can you imagine influencing the future of application design for Benefits? We are looking for Product Managers who can bring new perspectives and fresh ideas.
What a Benefits Product Manager does at Workday:
- Drives the product design process. Transform the applications which enable users to spend less time consolidating data across different systems that requires minimal training and is very user friendly.
- Innovates the customer experience by combining functional and operational knowledge in HCM Benefits domain.
- Collaborates. This is the key to success. User-representatives who can convey functional process requirements to technical audiences.
Can you answer YES to some of these questions?
- Do you have 5+ years' experience with enterprise HCM or Benefits applications?
- Do you have the ability to think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Do you have experience creating detailed functional design documents and managing diverse business requirements?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
Here are a few more details about the role:
- Drives features to delivery
- Presents features to customers, prospects, and partners
- Represents the product team in agile scrum meetings and drives product development through the entire life cycle
- Gathers, researches, and prioritizes business requirements