Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Can you imagine influencing applications design for Education and Government professionals like yourself? We're looking for a fast learning, well organized, detail oriented, and decisive associate product manager to join the Workday Education and Government Product Management team. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, hyper-growth, and working with great people, read on!
As a Sr. Associate Product Manager at Workday, you will help product managers define business requirements and produce functional design specifications.
What a Sr. Associate Product Manager (SAPM) does for Education and Government at Workday?
- Support the product design process. Products that enable users to spend less time consolidating data across different systems, that requires minimal training and is very user friendly without sacrificing functionality and compliance. Assist product managers with complex designs.
- Collaborate. This is the key to success. Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile methodologies and tools. Work closely with software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business services. Work effectively within and across teams to get things accomplished.
- Research business requirements for product enhancements. Review, comment, follow-up, and target bug and enhancement requests. Become an expert in the Workday academic faculty product suite
- Create presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality. Be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
Can you answer YES to these questions?
- Do you have 2+ years' ERP work experience as a software business analyst, product manager or consultant?
- Have you been a super-user, administrator, report writer, or have you configured or actively participated in an implementation of enterprise software or a faculty management system?
- Can you make customers happy by applying your functional and operational knowledge to software applications that support appointments, tenure, leave, specialty compensation, committee memberships, and faculty profiles for grants?
- Do you have the ability think analytically and explain complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers?
- Are you a self-starter who has the ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training?
- Do you have a passion for making a difference?
Apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud based, user friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
No full relocation assistance currently available for this role.
*LI-TR About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.