NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Sr. Associate, Salesforce Effectiveness Sr. Project Manager
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
As a SFE Associate at Capital One, you will be expected to work closely with Relationship Managers (RMs), Sales Managers and Business Segment Leaders to optimize processes, analytics and systems to increase sales productivity and growth.
- Own pipeline reporting process and analysis: work with sales managers to optimize: Account prioritization & classification, Prospecting effectiveness, Market Coverage, Pipeline throughput/yield and cycle time, Won/Loss Analytics
- Work with sales teams to create targeting models that will increase sales efficiency and productivity.
- Aid sales managers in forecasting, budgeting and optimized deployment of sales resources to increase sales productivity.
- Partner with sales managers and RMs to evaluate and improve functional processes.
- Develop and maintain, in partnership with Sales Leadership, a standard set of metrics to be reviewed and acted upon in defined routines
- Assist in the roll-out of new concepts and processes.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Utilize salesforce.com to drive Salesforce Effectiveness framework into the business. Create reports and dashboards that drive action. Key Subject matter expert for how the business utilizes Salesforce.com. Identify and champion upgrade enhancements for sales team. Assess need and complete use cases for use by salesforce.com team including process enhancements, new fields, new screens, new functionality, and new reports. CRM point of contact for the sales team. Assist in the rollout and training of Salesforce.com enhancements
- Ideal candidate will be proven ability to be both strategic and tactical; Independent, self-directed, with a strong attention to detail
- Energized by high profile/high impact tasks and assignments
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, driven self-starter
- Able to thrive in a matrix organization
- Ability to lead and influence others from other functional areas
- Bachelors degree or military experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Knowledge of CRM Systems; knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Prior experience in commercial banking operations
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.