Prudential's Retirement Technology group is seeking a talented individual to join their team as a Sr Associate, Technology Operations Analyst. This person will be responsible for assisting in one or more areas, in support of infrastructure technology and/or applications. Support duties may include the following; installation, configuration, development, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution, business continuity, disaster recovery, backup and fail over in accordance with enterprise standards and processes.
- May work with other enterprise support groups to assist in resolving problems with infrastructure components
- Work within one of these technologies; Operating Systems, IT Infrastructure, Virtual Technologies, End User Computing Platforms, Automation Tools, Application Performance, Management Tools, Middleware, etc.
- Understand standard operating procedures and processes and apply them as solutions to common problems
- May receive instruction, guidance and direction from others
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required
- A passion to persistently engage towards building world-class standards in operational excellence
- Operates from a mindset of end-to-end ownership
- Analytical skills
- Ability and desire to use technology to identify and resolve business problems
- Ability to understand and interpret business requirements and requests
- Ability to work in a technical environment
- Familiarity with MS Office products, specifically Excel and Word
- Ability multi-task (will work under close supervision)
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.