A large regional CPA firm in beautiful Coeur d'Alene Idaho, is looking for an staff accountant in our audit and assurance service department. We offer a variety of services including tax, audit and assurance, retirement plan and health benefits administration, and small business consulting and accounting.
• Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision
• Be familiar with current accounting principles and auditing techniques
• Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients
• Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency
• Acquire a working knowledge of the client's business
• Become oriented with Firm's practices, policies, and culture
• Perform other duties as necessary
We offer very competitive compensation as well as excellent benefits and working conditions. We emphasize commitment to our clients by providing quality services that exceed their expectations, to our staff by providing a fulfilling work environment that allows for proper work-life balance, and to our community by being actively involved in all manner of civic and charitable pursuits.
We are looking for a CPA or CPA Track professional with great communication, leadership ability, project management knowledge and business development skills. This individual will work primarily with governmental and non-profit entities, experience in these areas is a plus.
This company would consider entry-level staff (with a degree) – this would be a professional track position.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.