Sr Auto Loan Collections Coordinator
Associates handle inbound or outbound calls with existing customers. Associates should educate customers on account status, attempting to solve customer problems and/or attempting to secure a payment or make payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
- Manage inbound and outbound collection calls
- Perform account level research
- Overcome objections that customers have about making payments toward their account and help them to understand their account(s) and responsibilities
- Become familiar with and follow Company guidelines and procedures (computer based training, classroom training, timecards, e-mail, training, etc)
- Attend team meetings
- Update account information and complete appropriate documentation to ensure accurate reporting on accounts
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least one year of experience in a call center or at least one year of experience in loss mitigation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 2 years of experience in a loss mitigation call center
- 1 year of highest risk loss mitigation experience in Financial Services
- Associate Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.