Role Value Proposition: Performs a variety of strategic business planning functions.
- Participates in the creation, communication, and implementation of strategic business plans and initiatives.
- Collects data; uses management analysis tools to conduct analyses such as cost projections, feasibility studies, benchmark comparisons, and performance analyses; makes recommendations and presents results.
- Participates in and may lead special projects.
- May oversee budget and expense functions and prepare financial reports, conduct variance analyses, and/or prepare forecasts.
- May assist in the development and refinement of performance measures and/or re-engineering processes.
- May develop staffing plans.
- May manage IT application portfolio and prepare ROI analyses.
- Closely partner with other members of the Quality and MetLife Way teams
- Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
- 7+ yrs. relevant business experience.