Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Cary
Lead the effort to develop and implement new or revised processes, procedures, initiatives. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation, provide a single point of contact for assigned projects. Define project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Oversees large projects that span across multiple areas, functions, and/or lines of business to implement new and/or modified processes, procedures, and/or initiatives.
- Conducts complex research and analysis to quantify business opportunities and issues and develops formal recommendations for presentation to management.
- Oversees complex projects that include various phases and moderately sized project teams.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Runs project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Provides updates to business leadership regarding project status and the application and implementation of new or revised procedures, processes, and/or initiatives.
- Designs, implements, and monitors the progress of initiatives, milestones, and budgets to ensure timeliness and deliverables are met. Manages critical relationships with consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers/leadership.
- Provides information and/or training to end users to help resolve inquiries related to assigned processes, procedures, and/or initiatives.
- Master’s degree is highly desired; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 8-10+ years of related work experience is preferred
CFO GTO – Metrics & Reporting
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.