The Senior Business Analyst is accountable for the business analysis related to the introduction of new and/or revised processes, systems, and product services for Global Product Operations and/or Capital Markets business groups, ensuring minimal disruption to the business.
This role will provide guidance as the lead business analyst representing operations and front office business groups throughout medium-to-large sized projects supported within the Global Product Operations PMO portfolio. This role may be accountable for one or more of the various stages of the project lifecycle including idea and opportunity assessment, business requirements gathering, solution design and development, solution testing, user training, and initiative implementation. The Senior Business Analyst may also be responsible for providing consultation, guidance, coaching, and deliverable oversight for other business analysts and project peers.
This role meets objectives within a twelve- to eighteen-month time horizon.
Specifically, this role provides input and support in 4 major areas:
1. Change Management - enable change in the organization by partnering with Global Product Operations, Capital Markets, and/or Technology Delivery to define needs and recommend strategically aligned solutions that deliver value to stakeholders
2. Product and Process Management - identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for efficiency, responsiveness, and controls
3. Risk & Control - understand regulatory and compliance requirements and ensure adherence with Banks Standards and policies
4. Business Performance Management - support the delivery of exceptional customer service, align individual performance goals to team and organizational goals.
* University degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience
* 6 to 8 years of project-related work experience; specifically in the area of business analysis
* Knowledge and understanding of Business Analysis and Requirements Management Methodology, tools and templates
* Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and its relationship to business systems design and implementation
* Familiar with established process analysis and improvement tools
* Familiar with products, operations and market practices
* Strong knowledge of testing strategies, test plans and execution
* Strong knowledge of conversion, parallel and implementation processes
* Advanced knowledge and understanding of the operations' key products and services, processes and controls
* Solid understanding of operation groups risk and regulatory requirements
* Solid understanding of internal project delivery business, services and organization
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.