Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Senior Business Analyst - Global Customer Experience (GCX) Analytics will support GCX by delivering analytical insights from our contact and customer survey data to help us learn to improve customer experiences and our ability to serve our customers. The senior analyst will also work with business owners and analyst teams in other parts of the eBay Marketplaces business to help them understand the impact their teams have on our customers by way of insights from customer data.
• Provide performance measurement and insight into key business drivers for GCX
• Provide strategic direction for GCX target setting process
• Develop deep insights related to eBay’s global business - from analysis through to scenario modelling and business recommendations
• Extract, analyse and collate data from a variety of sources to create prototypes and presentation to senior management
• Work with the global analytics teams to ensure consistency of metric and performance measurement
• Promote a self-serve analytics culture for the organization by educating partners on key reports, data, and interpretation best practices.
• Enforcing data “certification” practices to help the GCX organization move to a single “truth” for data, reporting, and analytics
• Some travel to the NA and APAC may be required.