Sr. Business Analyst– Marketing Analytics
Senior Business Analyst – Marketing Analytics
Capital One is seeking a seasoned Sr. Business Analyst focused on providing analytics and insights on marketing performance for our growing Commercial Banking business. This is an exciting time to join the team, as we’re expanding into new marketing channels, growing our content marketing capabilities, and actively connecting marketing activities to the sales process.
The analyst will help define key performance metrics that align with marketing and business objectives. They will produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and deliver cross channel performance reports with actionable insight. As the team and its programs evolve, this analyst will explore opportunities for new data sources or reporting functionality.
The ideal candidate will have a deep analytics background and a thorough understanding of key marketing disciplines – digital, social, earned and content marketing.
• Developing and refining marketing dashboard concepts for content and cross-channel marketing performance
• Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
• Performing ad-hoc analytics, periodic audits and custom analysis
• Auditing and recommending improvements to analytics configurations, including goals, events and campaign tracking
• Presenting insights to content and vertical marketing teams; collaborating on structuring test and learn agendas
• Implementing innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure
• Identifying new sources of data and reporting functionalities; scoping business requirements and working with the technical team to evaluate/select options.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in analysis
- Master’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in Statistical model building
- 1+ years of experience in market research
- 1+ years of experience in SQL querying
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- 1+ years of experience in consulting
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.