Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
- Develop a territory growth plan and provide updates on progress vs. plan.
- Sell existing clients expanded product/program offerings, program upgrades, and ensure distribution on targeted items resulting in territory revenue plan achievement.
- Ensure client contract compliance, ensure successful execution of pricing changes, and provide local support of client rebids.
- Resolve client issues in a prompt and professional manner, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Identify potential new clients for Aramark within the assigned territory, and provide qualified leads to Sales Consultants and Key Account Managers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including participation in Market Center meetings, communication and events.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Sales, Business Administration/Management, Marketing and/or other business development related fields. Must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance with Aramark's policy and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations team. Must excel at presenting ideas and concepts to large groups at various levels internally and externally.
- 3 plus years of sales and account management experience in a position requiring heavy public contact. The ability to manage complex customers and selling situations. Must have good interpersonal, professional and customer service skills.
- Negotiation, communication, sales leadership, financial acumen and computer skills are critical to the success of this role. The ability to work efficiently and independently are important as well with 60%+ of time being spent in the field. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.