Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
Currently, PSCNA has an immediate opening available for a Sr. Business Development Manager-CAD.
- Responsible for territory-wide management, enablement strategies and growth of all products and services within assigned geography and customer base.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly & annual strategic goals / targets as assigned by sales management.
- Works with partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding new opportunities with architects and designers.
- Coordinates activities, align resources to provide partner sales, technical and product expertise to help them build and close those opportunities.
- Interface and directly call on Executive level end-users / customers to create and drive Panasonic product and services adoption with partners and Architects/Designers. Cultivate key, strategic end-user customers within territory and work closely with local TAMs to close business through reseller partners or via direct to customer sales transaction.
- Work closely with TAMs and field engineering team members to implement vertical customer sales cultivation strategies and provide highest level of end-user customer satisfaction.
- Work with local sales leadership to support local events that will help the CAD community
- As a Panasonic Executive, Attend/Participate in CAD events and Industry Trade Organizations to build awareness & expertise on Panasonic with their affiliates.
- Work with marketing to create events, resources, web pages that support Panasonic with the CAD community
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. #LI-NR1 Qualifications: Education & Experience :
Problem Solving :
- BA or BS in business desired, ,
- Experience with integration companies (Crestron, Extron, etc) is preferred.
- 3-5 Years sales and/or AV experience with successful results in driving incremental program business.
- CAD experience is desired
- High degree of multitasking and prioritization of tasks will be required.
- Ability to think strategically and create a business plan that supports that is required.
- Exercising judgment in presenting and selling the best product to the customer to solve their problem or get their job done.
- Ability to work through technology and service related problems.
- Effectively navigate the internal organization to resolve issues and customer requirements
Other Requirements :
- The CAD BDM will be customer facing and need to have clear and concise verbal written (email) skills as well as occasional webex/F2F presentations.
- Must constantly communicate with multiple levels of management (to include Executive level) within named integrator accounts in a very clear and positive manner, with the ultimate goal of strong relationship and revenue growth through large program awards. This requires very professional conversation, presentation, and problem solving skills. Computer skills a must with a high level of competence in the area of email, spreadsheets, presentation development and letters. Non Standard work hours will be regular occurrence.
- CAD BDM's will need to be located in East or West with easy access to a large airport.
- Travel will be at least 75%.
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.