Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting in the planning and development of business
objectives, long-range and strategic plans, and identification of
organizational strengths and weaknesses. Conducts special studies for
top management in areas such as the organization's operational
effectiveness, capacity utilization, operating cost, containment, and
creates the budget model. Manages professional employees and/or
supervisors, and may manage business support/technical staff. Has
accountability for managing financial resources. Provides subject
matter guidance to employees. Has overall responsibility for
developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit.
Develops process and procedures to implement functional strategies.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a
key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise. This job is an individual contributor
role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or
performance management of staff.
- Leads team and resource planning of the strategic staff.
- Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities,
initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and
identifies customer needs.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and
implementation of strategic business objectives.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient
operation of the function.
- Structures and builds detailed financial models to evaluate new
- Drafts business plans and deal summaries.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer