Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Help us connect the world by building relationships and broadening our network reach to provide cutting-edge technology to strategic areas. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people. As an empowered Senior Business Development Representative (Sr. BDR), you will identify, develop and present complex business cases that expand Comcast's premier business network. By leveraging your communication and collaboration skills, you will create a compelling future by developing and maintaining productive, professional relationships that propel economic growth within our community.
- Provides strategic guidance for network expansion activities within a specific geographical territory.
- Sources network expansion projects through the development of key relationships.
- Fosters and maintains productive relationships and business partnerships with medium to large-sized municipalities, commercial real estate developers, property owners/managers, and key constituents.
- Develops approaches that best position projects or ideas; leverages supportive factors, addresses barriers, and manages unique needs and preferences of key internal and external decision makers.
- Exceeds monthly targets through the development and approval of ROI/performance-based business cases.
- Maintains oversight of expansion projects during planning, execution, and closeout phases and partners with cross-functional departments to ensure target results are achieved.
- Prioritizes and balances, organizes, and allocates time, actions, resources, and initiatives in ways that generate results even in fast-moving or uncertain situations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Drafts business plans and deal summaries.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of strategic business objectives.
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
- Structures and builds detailed financial models to evaluate new business opportunities.
- Leads team and resource planning of the strategic staff.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Real Estate, Business, or Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience (Telecommunications or Commercial Real Estate preferred)
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer