MetLife is seeking a business planning and strategy consultant to support the strategy and chief of staff functions for the Direct to Consumer business headquartered in Charlotte, NC. Seeking an individual in early stage of their career, but are comfortable working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role is analogous to an entry level internal consultant role supporting organizational change management and strategic planning activities.
- Participate in the strategic planning process, including partnering with senior leadership team, finance and other lines of business to set short term and long term business goals and objectives.
- Support Chief of Staff/Strategy function in executive planning, communications and executive reporting to senior leadership and key stakeholders
- Manage and execute on special projects as required including market and competitive assessments and determine fit with overall business strategy.
- Support and oversee internal business reporting in partnership with subject matter experts related to monthly business reviews and departmental metrics reporting.
- Serve as community engagement/outreach liaison proving oversight for MetLife campus in Charlotte
- Support Employee Engagement team (Rewards &Recognition activities, Organizational Health, Lunch & Learns) including planning and execution of campus activities.
- Support communications activities including ownership of Share Point strategy for departmental usage and connectivity to enterprise strategy.
- 4- 7 years business planning, strategy development and project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and previous consulting experience a plus
- Enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, or experience in a start-up.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal direction
- Exceptional partnership skills and ability to build long-term strategic relationships
- Demonstrated excellence in all forms of communication including PowerPoint.
- Ability to find and analyze data, recommend appropriate strategies and tactics.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.