GDC Marketing Analytics & Technology Platform – Sr. Program Manager
Do you want to be at the forefront of Microsoft’s transformation? Are you an experienced marketer who wants to globally modernize GDC (Global Demand Center) capabilities?
C+E Marketing is looking for a leader to help shape how we will evolve GDC measurement, budget tracking, impact reporting, and business insights to embrace the overall company-wide transformation. We need to modernize how we measure and drive insights from our marketing execution as we scale out Global Engagement Programs using Marketing Automation tools, develop new marketing capabilities, and continue to drive extraordinary marketing execution both locally and globally. The GDC Business Program Manager will be responsible for modernizing our existing marketing measurement and insights initiatives, and marketing technology capabilities.
We are looking for people who are passionate about Marketing and elevating Marketing’s impact on business results! You will excel at cross team collaboration, and have a history of solving tough problems in complex environments; as well as demonstrating leadership, influence, and impact skills. You’ll have strong business insights and deep analytical skills to be successful. This role will work across all parts of the company including the Field, Segments, BGs/Marketing, Finance, Core Services Engineering, and HR.
• Lead cross-company Marketing transformation initiatives on Marketing measurement and reporting, as well as GDC technology capabilities
• Develop an outside-in industry perspective on Marketing reporting, measurement and impact, and GDC technology capabilities
• Develop a roadmap to modernize the GDC capabilities
• Work with Core Services Engineering, Sales Segment and Business Group partners to define and prioritize platform and tool requirements to accelerate marketing transformation and modern measurement
• Ensure strong Marketing and Sales process/system alignment in partnership with Field Operations, the MSX team, and Segment teams
• Support Rhythm of the Business (ROB) w/ interlock into various engineering teams to drive capabilities innovation
• Shape Field Marketing Budget Models and tracking in partnership with Business Planning Leads and Finance
• College degree (MBA/Masters preferred)
• 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Marketing Technology management and/or Business Planning and Strategy
• Deep experience with Field Marketing execution models (Engines, Campaigns, Budget, Content)
• Experience interfacing across business and technology teams to build business requirements, company-wide systems/processes, and synthesize complex issues into near-term/long-term action plans
• Ability to work effectively in high pressure and dynamic environments while communicating clearly and directly with partners at all levels
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.