Are you interested in leading one of Microsoft’s most important programs for engaging customers, in one of the most stimulating environments on the Redmond campus? Are you motivated by an opportunity to directly and positively shape the perceptions of senior business leaders? Are you ready to lead a world-class experience for customers, our sales teams and executives that strengthen relationships and plays a vital role in driving sales and satisfaction?
The Microsoft Executive Briefing Center (Redmond EBC) provides this outstanding opportunity. We are seeking a Briefing Program Manager for the Professional Services and Multi-Account program that will bring both the strategic leadership required to innovate and continuously improve the program, and the operational excellence needed to expertly develop and deliver relevant and engaging briefings throughout the year with consistently outstanding results.
As a Briefing Program Manager, you:
• Create and deliver truly unique and meaningful experiences for our customers that enhance Microsoft’s positioning as a trusted advisor and solution provider, and demonstrate our business and technology leadership and innovation.
• Operate within the Briefing Management Workflow process to deliver consistent and impactful briefings that align with Enterprise and Partner Group (EPG) and Industry priorities worldwide.
• In partnership with industry stakeholders and the speaker and content team, evangelize enhancements to our catalogue to deliver vertically relevant content to customers.
• Engage with Enterprise Marketing and other channels to gain intimate knowledge of business priorities and ensure that your briefings effectively represent Microsoft’s strategic direction and offerings.
• Differentiate the experience for an increasingly diverse audience of ITDM’s and BDM’s by improving the conversation in briefings to inspire these leaders as to why Microsoft.
• Drive success metrics, feedback loops, and reporting to ensure the experiences are landing with customers in support of our advocacy and sales velocity goals.
• Develop a cohesive story across multiple products, services, devices, and industry relevant content that delights the customer based on their priorities.
• Lead from the front through customer engagement in briefings and bringing key insights back to the account team and the EBC.
The Redmond Executive Briefing Center is consistently judged to be among the top in the world. We pride ourselves on our understanding of the executive conversation and delivering outstanding customer experiences. This is a key role that is jointly accountable for maintaining this very high bar, in close partnership with your peers and EBC Operations.
• 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise sales, marketing, and/or business development, including engagement directly with partner and customer executives
• 5+ years of program management experience
• International business and cross-cultural experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.