Sr Business Program Mgr, Developer Support Solutions, WW DSS
Location: Issaquah, Washington
Posted: December 22, 2017
Reference ID: 1081152
Are you passionate about Cloud Innovation and the Digital Transformation opportunity? Are you excited about helping enterprise customers build game-changing experiences in the Microsoft cloud platform? Do you want to be part of a fast paced, energetic, diverse team filled with opportunities for disruptive, industry changing innovation in the fast-paced app economy? Then, the Sr. Business Program Manager (BPM) Developer Support Solutions role could be your next career move.
Microsoft Enterprise Services is chartered to ensure the successful deployment, on-going performance and health of current and new technologies consumed by our enterprise customers. The Enhanced Solutions team manages our top-of-the-line offerings that provide the highest levels of service and business outcomes. Our Developer Support business is critical in the mix, providing this audience at enterprise customers with expert strategic and digital advice and support to create delightful apps that engage their customers, empower their employees, optimize their business, and transform their products.
Sr Business Program Mgr, Developer Support Solutions
In this critical role, you will lead the product and business strategy for Developer Support Solutions to seize the growing market opportunity in the developer space. You would own the end-to-end design of customer experiences and offerings, and its worldwide landing efforts in partnership with our Marketing, Sales, Operations and Delivery teams.
• Use market research and inputs from Cloud & Enterprise, Solutions Strategy & Operations, and the field to develop a deep understanding of the Developer audience, its segmentation, and its needs across the full application lifecycle,
• Drive the Developer product strategy to make it central to digital transformation challenges and focused on customer outcomes. Includes offering definition, feature roadmap, value proposition and messaging.
• Drive the Developer business strategy in the new Unified business model, including SKU strategy, packaging and pricing.
• Drive GTM in partnership with our marketing and sales teams, including nurturing our Developer community.
• Work with our Delivery team to build a Developer practice in emerging areas (NA/APAC/MEA/LATAM) while growing our current business in developed markets
• Establish and manage business processes for Developer offerings, including rhythm of the business, KPIs and governance activities.
• A passion for developers and a good understanding of Microsoft’s cloud app platform.
• 5+ years of successful Product/Program/Project Management driving complex projects with quality and timeliness.
• Experience and a track record of success in product/program management and business planning, with a focus on customer experience and business impact.
• The ability to think strategically, prioritize, and solve unstructured business problems.
• Ability to develop key x-group relationships and drive alignment through effective collaboration
• Experience in Microsoft Services (Premier, Consulting) and/or business model transformations a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA highly preferred.
Location/Travel: Issaquah, WA. Estimated travel for this role is 15%.
Microsoft Digital, Services & Success
With 23,200+ employees globally, Microsoft Digital, Services, and Success is one of the company’s largest groups, serving customers in 191 countries and 46 languages. Simply put, we help customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments by delivering their voices back to our business groups to make our technology even better—and by accelerating their transformation journeys to become digital businesses. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.