LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
LinkedIn is searching for a talented and passionate Sr. Business System Analyst to join our Technology Systems Team which is responsible for building and supporting scalable systems that enable seamless Member and Customer Experiences for our Global Customer Operations (GCO) teams.
This individual will report into the PMO team and will work closely in partnership with the business stakeholders and the GCO PMO to understand and document the business and system workflows within the GCO ecosystem. This role provides interesting, varied work, and requires innovative thinking in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. A core focus of this role will be to collaborate during planning and implementation of key projects and initiatives, by providing an agent-centric point of view to solution designs.
We are looking for a collaborative business systems expert who can get stuff done. We require high quality decision making to effectively solve business problems with strong communication skills, a key attribute of a successful candidate. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work hard, have fun, and drive significant impact providing leverage for the business. Primary responsibilities:
- Build in-depth understanding of the global support team processes and system workflows within GCO
- Leads and documents business and functional requirements definition sessions with business and technical stakeholders to better understand functional, data, user interface, and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate and document As-Is/To-Be process flows and provide gap analyses of current business processes that need improvement
- Collaborates closely with the GCO PMO and Technology System teams to research existing business and system processes and recommend the optimal solution
- Research and analyze business problems to determine root cause and provide recommended systems solutions as advisable and available in a business partnership way.
- Determine impacts to existing business and system workflows and assist in the development of new optimized and simplified user-centric workflows.
- Simultaneously support multiple initiatives as assigned. Support both large enhancements and ongoing system maintenance work in parallel.
- Bachelor s degree
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience within a Global Customer Operations organization
- Prior experience with CRM systems such as Oracle RightNow Service Cloud and Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud, Oracle Siebel Systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships across the organization
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Proficiency with various software applications, including but not limited to: MS Office, MS Visio, and Draw IO.
- Experiencing working in an agile work environment is a plus
- Comfort with analytical and data analysis tools including Excel
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple complex bodies of work in a fast paced work environment
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback to peers and colleagues
- Ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Perceptive, critical thinker with the ability to solve challenges creatively
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.