Identify requirements, evaluate needs, prioritize projects and coordinates the activities to be executed to ensure services and technology changes are efficiently and effectively delivered to end users. Facilitate the prioritization, alignment and timely delivery of the End User Experience (EUE) services for technology launches. Leads the identification of requirements for simple to complex projects. Monitors delivery of services to ensure a successful technology launch.
Assess and analyze requests for services and business solutions with the purpose of developing launch plan and coordinate delivery of services with other EUE team members. Identify risks and manage issues. Develop and implement communications and training plans for technology launches. Produce communications and training materials.
- Owns service request intake process. Ensures that every request is processed timely, efficiently and comprehensively.
- Collaborates with Business and IT partners to identify and document business needs and requirements.
- Analyzes and documents requirements to facilitate identifying key team players responsible for the delivery of services.
- Monitors EUE service delivery to ensure a successful launch.
- Work with Program/Project Manager to produce and manage Launch Communications Plan.
- Work with Program/Project Manager to produce and manage Launch Training Plan.
- Work with Program/Project Manager to produce communications outlined in Communications Plan.
- Work with Program/Project Manager to produce and/or select training materials and to deliver training outlined in Training Plan.
- Devises plan to ensure continuous adoption the EUE technology and services
Equal Employment Opportunity
- BA or BS required.
- 3-5 years of business analysis experience.
- 2-3 years of Program/Project Management experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working on an IT environment.
- Good understanding of software development life-cycle and project management methodology.
- Strong communication (verbal/written/listening) skills.
- Experience producing Communications and Training Plans.
- Experience producing change management communications for audiences of different levels, from Executive to End User.
- Experience producing technology-related training materials.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated focus on quality.
- Results oriented.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within a team setting and is comfortable with supporting team's decisions.
- Experience with Software Product launches.
- Ability to adapt to rapid and constant changing work environment.
- Experience managing people.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
Shire is an equal opportunity employer. Shire evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Shire is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
A little about us:
At Shire, we help people with rare diseases and specialized conditions live their lives to the fullest.