Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, energetic Senior Business Systems Analyst to join the Services Reporting & Analytics team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong reporting/analytics background and a passion for data. You must be self-motivated and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. As a member of the Services Operations Reporting & Analytics team, you will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of the business you support, building strong relationships with your stakeholders, and delivering value. Responsibilities:
- Work with business leaders across Services to understand business questions that data can answer to provide data-driven insights.
- Work closely with business partners to understand and document business processes, goals and gaps.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects and system enhancements.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reporting through rigorous testing.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Communicate findings and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations.
- Drive new KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations.
- Work with complex datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, and behaviors.
- Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards for the broader Services organization.
- Coordinate and perform testing to ensure requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics (or related field) or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with analytics.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Wave
- Experience with Salesforce reports and dashboards.
- Experience with Workday reports and dashboards.
- High proficiency with MS Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively elicit and translate business requirements.
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.