The Senior Developer develops and supports all web-based projects and functions and completes specific client work/projects ensuring commitment and quality through to completion. The Senior Developer demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
* Utilize Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET, SQL and MVC to develop technical solutions.
* Design, code, test, debug and document software according to functional requirements.
* Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients.
* Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to applications.
* Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development.
* Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities or status.
* Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade and improve performance.
* Confer with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities to follow standards and methodologies.
* Demonstrate interest in improving the company's technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
* Two to five years web development experience and/or training.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
* Ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.