TEKsystems is looking for a strong C# .Net developer that has worked in desktop and web environments and has substantial experience with WPF and multithreading.
Top skills include:
C#, .Net, Windows forms/WPF, Multithreading, Nunit testing, and SQL server
The purpose of the role is to develop business software solutions for complex and large-scale projects through object and data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance and implementation support. The Senior Application Developer participates in application standards development and serves as an evangelist for best practices in software development.
* 7 years in application development
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Experienced in full stack development from database through service layers and UI in complex enterprise environments
* Proven ability to solve new challenges and problems quickly and independently
* Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach others
* Strong experience with design and architectural patterns
* Full mastery of Microsoft C#, .NET Framework, and Microsoft Visual Studio
* Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
* Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC and Web API
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience with TFS
* Experience with both desktop and web development
* Experience with either WPF or Angular, with knowledge of both being a major plus
* Experience with web services including SOA, REST, and Microservice architectures
* Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
* Demonstrated history of regularly using unit testing during the development process
* Preferred desktop development experience: WinForms, WPF, Prism, DevExpress, MVVM
* Strong preference for candidates who have worked on large-scale enterprise applications (thousands of users, millions of lines of code)
* Strong preference for candidates with advanced knowledge of threading, tasks, and asynchronous programming
* Strong preference for candidates who have worked on architecture modernization projects, and / or converted monolithic application to microservices architecture
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.