Responsible for providing customer-centric, category level analytics and support, including standardized and ad hoc reporting, presentation development and delivery, and space planning support.
Candidates must demonstrate aptitude in the following skills:
- Information: Manage and synthesize diverse data sources to identify business trends and insights.
- Interpretation: Identify opportunities and/or risks to customer growth.
- Influence: Influence customer and company decision makers and assist them in driving results.
- Maintain and manipulate large, diverse databases (including use of AIMIA, ShopperView, Nielsen syndicated and other proprietary data sources), converting vast amounts of data into action-oriented recommendations.
- Deliver monthly and weekly standardized reporting to support category manager and customer merchants.
- Develop customer-focused presentations highlighting category performance and key growth opportunities.
- Identify emerging trends and make appropriate recommendations via effective data visualization and storytelling.
- Develop shelving principles and create and maintain category schematics across multiple categories.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3-4 years of experience in data analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with the CPG industry.
- Customer experience across multiple channels.
- Prior experience in Category / Space Management or Shopper Insights.
- Strong presentation skills.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Passionate dedication to working on great brands and enjoying their work
- Selfless, team-oriented approach to their actions and behaviors
- Inquisitive, learning-oriented work style and willingness to challenge conventional thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive engagement in critical business matters
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top